Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Lake House - Central Florida Residence

The team I was investigating with had a very unusual case this past weekend.
There was a lot activity in the building and several people including me experienced a little hostility from the spirit beings residing there.


The spirits kept us constantly entertained with noises, sensations, cold spots, warm spots, moving objects and opening doors. That was all very well and the kind of thing we were hoping for.



What we were not expecting was the physical attacks on several investigators. One person felt stabbed in the back, while another almost passed out. Ironically the two of them were the most skeptical of the group.



I do not consider myself a skeptic, but I do tend to question everything. Even though I am psychic I look for physical proof. I think that is what makes me a good investigator. Well, I got something physical on this one as I was one of the people attacked.



I had the mildest attack from the three people affected, the experience was only affecting me mostly emotionally. It was a very strange experience. I am telling you this because I had the most educating experience so far in communicating with my spirit guide.



I was communicating with the friendly house spirits just fine directly while there, however after the attack I decided it would be best if I just talk to my spirit guide instead. He was most helpful in leading me to where I needed to be when something was just about to happen. In fact, I learned that my intuition was more accurate and the messages were clearer then had they been received directly.



Since the attack did not repeat, I believe from now on, this will be a safer way to proceed and seems to be pretty accurate. I will let you know how it goes.
I will tell you a little more about the experiences at another time, but the attacks were not the point of my writing today. Today, since this experience had blended the spiritual with the scientific mean to question the evidence.



Several pictures have been taken during the attack and after where I knew my spirit guide was very close to me. It is interesting that these pictures show an orb directly above my head, where I feel the strongest connection to my spirit guide. It makes me wonder if it in fact could me energy evidence of my trusted friend.



Then again, it makes you wonder, perhaps the orbs are not an effect of my friend at all but instead, side effects of the unfriendly energy that was trying to interfere.


I came to two very likely theories...



Since the orb seems to be most concentrated at the time during the attack when I was actively asking for help, it could be when my guide was working the hardest. Theory two would be it is evidence of the hostile energy and not my guide at all. This is of course taking the point of view that orbs are in fact a residual or visible form of supernatural activity - which has not yet been proven.



Later that evening when feeling threatened but not affected by another unfriendly boogie man the energy once again appeared above my head, however, this time it was much more faint, but larger. This leads me to believe that perhaps it was my guide standing guard, or it was the energy trying to get in but not succeeding as I was more protected and it was weaker.
I am curious what the reader thinks.
Since this experience I have gone through some much needed healing but the strong connection I made with my spirit guide remains to this day, and I would say is even getting stronger. I wanted to share this with you because even though it did not seem all that great at the time, it turned out to be a really wonderful experience in the long run.
It is an excellent example that all things happen for a reason and even if you are not experiencing what you think you would like to at the moment, something good always come out of it in the end!

No comments: